Melisa Rehm | Women's Head Coach & Personal Trainer
Co-Ed & Women's Only Coach/Personal Trainer
- BS in Health & Wellness Promotion, Masters in Health Education, Texas State University
- AFAA Cetrified Personal Trainer
- AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- CrossFit Level 1 Instructor
- CrossFit Endurance Certified
- USA Track & Field Coaching Certification
- Collegiate Athlete, Cross Country and Track, Texas State University
- Competed for Team USA in Long Course Duathlon World Championships in Denmark 2006 - 1st in age group
- Competed for Team USA in Short Course Duathlon World Championships in Hungary 2007
- Boston Marathon Finisher 2009
- NPC Figure Compeitor in Texas Shredder & Ronnie Coleman Classic 2013
- 2014 South Central CrossFit Regional Team Competitor: CSC CrossFit
Melisa has over 15 years in the health and fitness industry as a personal trainer, CrossFit coach, group fitness instructor, Anytime Fitness owner, AdvoCare Independent Advisor and nutrition coach.
She is very passionate about health and wellness, and encouraging others to become active and healthy. For Melisa it’s not about “how fast you can get in shape” or reaching that “desired weight goal”; it’s more about teaching people that this is a lifestyle that not only helps keep you looking great and performing great, but more importantly helps you feel better!